Tuesday, December 27, 2011

THE LAST DAY OF THE LAST WEEK - Part 5

Samantha and Friends
My prayer before my foot pressed the gas peddle of the minivan consisted of words known only by God, for I was unable to vocalize all that was in my heart at 7:35 am Friday morning the last day of the last week.  Samantha read Psalm 91 as we drove north on Alpine.  "He who dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God; in Him will I trust."  Again, I walked slowly through the halls and talked with dear friends.  How good it is to know this is not a final goodbye.  How good it is to know we are pilgrims in this land.  How good it is to know we will be together again.  How good it is to know we are under the shadow of His wings.  How good it is to be able to have joy in heartache.  Peace in pain.  Hope for the future.  An adventure to live!  
Meghan's Class

Elaine gets Squeezed
Seth and the Guys
Saddle up your horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment