Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Site Under Construction

     Many years ago, I was given a sign that said, "This home isn't under construction, kids just live here."  These words of warning were hung in a prominent spot of my house as a reminder to me and all those who dared venture through the door that what they may encounter could possibly require a hard hat and steel toed boots.  
     Well, now I am constructing a blog site, which is something I have wanted to do for years.  I am not delusional in believing that hundreds of people will be following my blog and waiting for the first chance they can get to read the postings of "It's Always An Adventure."  This is really for me, me and me so that I don't forget how God has lead me, carried me, and protected me.  Besides, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast today, so I need all the help remembering my life that I can get!  AND this blog will be a great way to share our family's new adventure as we travel over two mountain ranges and explore the great NorthWest!
     I do thank you for visiting my blog!  It will take a little while (and I use the word "little" very loosely)....to get this blog the way I want it.  So bear with me please and keep returning to see the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment