Saturday, January 26, 2013

Surprise!


I have actually surprised myself in that I have enough time to sit and type something up on my blog.  You, Brother Blog, have been in the back of my mind all these many months.  My last entry was in March!  That's pitiful.  Well, there have been several "blog-worthy" moments come my way, but those moments also happened to SAP MY STRENGTH!!! leaving me too weary to even move my fingers across the keyboard to share the story.

Pitiful excuse.  I know.

So, what spurred me onto the search for my blog life again?  Well, a 13-year-old girl who lives with me named Samantha.  She now has a blog of her own, and I am so proud of her for starting it.  I just have to find her blog and then I will be her follower, her fan.

I've been Samantha's fan since the day she was born.

Surprise!!




No comments:

Post a Comment